- A reservation is only guaranteed following the provision of a valid credit card number. No room will be held without these
- Full payment of the total cost of the booking will be taken on the date the cancellation policy comes into effect.
- 2 days prior to arrival for Leisure Guests
- 4 weeks prior to arrival for Wedding Guests
- £20.00 per room per night deposit is required for all Wedding Accommodation and all monies paid are non-refundable nor
- In the event of a no show, the full amount of the booking will be charged to this credit card.
- General - Cancellation requests must be received by the Hotel by 12 noon, 2 days prior to arrival. All cancellations must be
made in writing to the hotel.
- Wedding - Cancellation requests must be received by the Hotel by 12 noon, 4 weeks prior to arrival. All cancellations must
be made in writing to the hotel.
- Out with this time, the full cost of the first night’s stay will be charged and any additional nights booked will automatically be
SEVERE WEATHER - FOURCE MAJEURE
- In the event of a hotel being unable to open due to severe weather or force majeure, guests will be contacted to offer
rescheduled dates/times in the subsequent 14 days. Dates/times subject to availability.
- All other cancellations are bound by our standard terms and conditions.
- Full payment is taken at the time of booking and is non-refundable nor transferable.
- Check in time is FROM 3.00pm.
- Check out is by 11.00am.
EARLY CHECK IN
- Where we will try out utmost to accommodate our guest’s request, unfortunately, due to the nature of our business, we
cannot guarantee this.
- Manorview Hotels are strictly non-smoking hotels. Smoking in any of the Hotel’s public areas or guests rooms is therefore
prohibited. Manorview reserve the right to demand the guest reimburse any associated cleaning costs, as well as loss of
earnings from the inability to sell the room. Manorview therefore reserve the right to deduct these costs to the amount of a
minimum of £50.00 from the credit card provided at the time of booking.
- In the event a guest has caused damage to the property or removed goods belonging to the company, Manorview reserve
the right to charge the credit card provided for reimbursement of the damage/loss.
- Manorview operates a NO pet policy
- All Vouchers must be present to Reception on arrival at the hotel